- 1 can 16 ounce of green beans
- 1 can 16 ounce of kidney beans
- 1 can 16 ounce of wax beans
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Drain the three kinds of beans and place them in a bowl.
- Add all the ingredients except the onion.
- Mix well and chill for several hours.
- Add onion before serving.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!