- 1 1/2 pounds ground meat
- 1 can (14 ounce) of pizza sauce
- 1 pack (12 ounce) of noodles
- 4 ounces of mozarella cheese, mushrooms and onion
- 1 can (14 ounce) of spaghetti sauce
- 4 ounces of cheddar cheese
- 1 pack of sliced pepperoni
- 1 green pepper
- Brown meat and onion.
- Drain grease, add sauces and simmer.
- Boil noodles until tender, then drain.
- In the crock pot, put a layer of noodles, meat mixture, cheeses and pepperoni.
- Repeat layer one more time.
- Cook on high for 30 minutes, then on low for 1 hour or until cheese melts.
- Chop green pepper and sprinkle on top.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!