- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 4 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 cup bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs – basil, cilantro, and mint
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 3 cups butter lettuce
- In a small bowl, combine fish sauce, oil, lime juice, sugar, and bell pepper and mix well until combined and sugar is dissolved.
- In a large bowl, add shrimp, herbs, and vegetables and drizzle sauce over.
- Toss well and chill, covered, for at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
- Add lettuce to a bowl and toss shrimp and vegetables over the top.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!