- 2 long cucumbers
- 1 medium onion
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Slice the cucumber in half and then in slices.
- Slice the onion in thin stripes.
- Mix cucumber and onions in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix white wine vinegar, water, sugar in a small bowl. Pour over the cucumbers and onions, and stir well.
- Sprinkle some fresh chopped dill and stir.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!