- 2 bags of shredded hash browns (20 ounces)
- 2 cups of shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10.5 ounces)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 pound cooked shredded chicken
- 2 cups of crushed corn flakes
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together hash browns, cheese, salt, pepper, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, milk and chicken.
- Place in the bottom of a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together corn flakes and butter.
- Sprinkled over hash brown mixture.
- Bake for one hour or until top is golden brown.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!