- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound (4-5 pork chops) bone-in pork chops
- 1 pound baby red potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, thyme, garlic, pepper, salt and Parmesan cheese.
- Place pork chops on baking sheet. Brush about half of mixture on top of the pork chops.
- Add the potatoes and green beans to the Parmesan mixture in the bowl and mix until combined. Place vegetables on the baking sheet with pork chops.
- Bake 20-22 minutes, then broil for 3-4 minutes until the cheese is golden and the pork is completely cooked through. Let rest 3 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!