- 1 pound peeled and shredded carrots
- 1 large peeled orange, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 dash orange-blossom water
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Salt and pepper
- Pita wedges
- Combine carrots, oranges, radishes and cilantro in a salad bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, juices, water, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- Pour over salad.
- Cover and chill.
- Garnish with pita wedges.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!