- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 cups shredded jicama
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Dash of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon or cilantro
- Combine carrots, jicama, and onion in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients, stirring well.
- Add to carrot mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Cover and chill before serving.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!