- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1 cup finely sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 8 ounced crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons sliced pimiento
- 1/2 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine chicken, rice, celery, green pepper, pineapple, and pimiento.
- Blend remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Stir vigorously or shake to blend.
- Pour over chicken mixture.
- Toss lightly until well mixed.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!