- 4 cups milk
- 3 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 peppermint candy canes, crushed
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 4 small peppermint candy canes
- In a saucepan, heat milk until hot, but not boiling.
- Whisk in the chocolate and the crushed peppermint candies until melted and smooth.
- Pour hot cocoa into four mugs, and top with whipped cream.
- Serve each delicious mug with a candy cane stirring stick.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!