- Olive oil cooking spray
- ¾ cup gluten-free baking flour (such as Premium Gold® Flax and Ancient Grains All-Purpose Flour)
- 1 cup water
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 heads cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot®)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, water, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together in a bowl using a whisk until batter is smooth and somewhat runny. Add cauliflower to batter and mix until cauliflower is coated; spread onto the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove saucepan from heat and stir hot pepper sauce and honey into butter until smooth. Brush hot sauce mixture over each cauliflower piece, repeating brushing until all the hot sauce mixture is used.
- Bake in the oven until cauliflower is browned, about 10 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and allow the cauliflower to cool 10 to 15 minutes.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!