- 1 medium sized avocado
- 1 cup cooked soybeans
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- Salt to taste
- Whole wheat bread crumbs
- Mix all the ingredients, except for the bread crumbs, in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Put mixture into a bowl and add bread crumbs until the mixture sticks together enough to be formed into patties.
- Make two burger shaped patties and fry in oil until they are brown.
- Serve on buns with your favorite fixings!
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!