- 1/2 pound fresh tuna, paper thin
- Olive oil
- Freshly cracked pepper
- 1 bunch arugula
- Grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 white or black shaved truffle
- Arrange tuna in overlapping slices on platter.
- Sprinkle with salt and drizzle with olive oil and vinegar to taste.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Surround tuna with wreath of arugula.
- Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese over all.
- Top with truffle savings.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!