- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 4 slices bacon , cooked & crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes , diced
- 1 tbsp chives , diced
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- Prepare the lettuce by removing the outer leaves, chop the head of lettuce in half and then half again, making 4 wedges. Cut the end to remove the stem.
- Plate the wedges and top with the blue cheese dressing, bacon crumbles, tomato, chives, and additional blue cheese crumbles.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!