- 6 cups 1-inch cubes seeded watermelon
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- In 1-quart saucepan, mix lime juice, water and sugar.
- Cook over low heat about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved. Cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- In blender or food processor, place watermelon. Cover; blend on high speed about 2 minutes or until smooth. Add lime juice mixture; blend until well mixed.
- Pour into 13×9 inch glass baking dish(ungreased).
- Cover; freeze for 1 hour.
- Scrape with fork to distribute ice crystals evenly. Every 30 minutes, repeat scraping procedure for at least 3 hours until mixture is consistency of fine ice crystals.
- Scoop into chilled dessert cups.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!