- 2 tbsp (30 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tsp (10 ml) toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp (10 ml) rice vinegar
- 3/4 lb (340 g) sushi–grade tuna, diced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) water
- 2 tsp (10 ml) sriracha sauce
- 8 cups (220 g) corn tortilla chips or taro chips
- 1 large avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup (10 g) cilantro leaves
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Lime wedges (optional)
In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil and vinegar. Add the tuna and chives. Toss to coat and let marinate for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
In another bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, water and sriracha. Set aside.
Place the chips on a large serving platter.
Drizzle some sauce over the chips. Top with the poke, avocado, cilantro and sesame seeds. Serve with the remaining sauce and lime wedges, if desired.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!