- 1 cup garbanzo beans
- ⅓ cup canned jalapeno pepper slices, juice reserved
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- Crushed red pepper to taste
- Cucumber slices for garnish
- In a blender or food processor, mix the garbanzo beans, jalapeno peppers and reserved juice, tahini, garlic, and lemon juice.
- Season with cumin, curry powder, and crushed red pepper.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into bowl and garnish with cucumbers.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!