- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and patted dry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Assorted crackers, toast and/or fresh vegetables
- Place the first seven ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until blended.
- Add green onions; cover and pulse until finely chopped.
- Serve with crackers, toast and/or vegetables.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!