- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 8 cups chopped spinach
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 large avocado – peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 4 boiled eggs – quartered sliced
- ⅓ cup crumbled bacon
- ⅓ cup crumbled goat cheese
- ⅓ cup crispy fried onions
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat. Toast pine nuts in hot skillet until lightly browned and fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Put spinach into a large salad bowl; top with pine nuts, tomatoes, chicken, boiled egg slices, avocado, bacon, goat cheese and crispy fried onions.
- Beat white wine vinegar, olive oil, and Dijon mustard together in a small bowl until smooth; season with salt and pepper. Drizzle dressing over the salad and toss lightly to coat.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!