- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 Tbsp coffee- or almond-flavored liqueur
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp cranberry juice cocktail
- 2/3 cup lowfat raspberry vinaigrette
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup seedless orange sections
- 2 pkg (6 oz. ea.) baby spinach salad blend
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- Line a pie pan with foil; stir together pecans, coffee liqueur and seasoned salt. Bake at 300 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring twice, until toasted. Set aside. If made ahead, store in a sealed container.
- Combine cranberries and juice, cover and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Let sit 5 minutes. Finely chop cranberry mixture in food processor or blender. Stir together cranberry mixture and vinaigrette.
- Toss together cranberry vinaigrette, banana slices and orange sections. Line 4 plates with spinach and onion; top with banana orange mixture. Sprinkle toasted pecans over salad.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!