- 2 unbaked pie crusts
- 2 lbs plums
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place one pie crust into a 9″pie dish.
- Wash plums, do not peel.
- Cut plums in half remove pit, then into quarters.
- Arrange plums in the pie crust.
- Mix together the dry ingredients, then sprinkle over the plums.
- Dot with the butter.
- Place top crust over plums, trim crust edges with enough to turn under, then crimp crust edge.
- Cut about 6 1″ slits into the top of the pie.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes, reduce heat to 325 degrees, bake 25 minutes longer or until plums are tender.
- Cool, serve warm or cold.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!