- 6 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup extra fine granulated sugar
- Pinch salt
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 – 1 cup orange marmalade
- Beat cream cheese, butter, sugar and salt together until smooth with no lumps, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg yolks, vanilla and lemon juice until fully combined. Add flour and mix until just incorporated without over-mixing. Cover bowl of dough and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Remove dough from refrigerator and roll about 1 tablespoon of dough each into balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Make an indentation in center of each ball of dough and bake cookies for 10 minutes (they should be very lightly golden on the bottoms).
- Remove cookies from oven and spoon orange marmalade into wells of each cookie. Return to the oven for 2 more minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and allow them to cool for 5 minutes on the hot pan before transferring them to a wire rack to finish cooling completely.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!