- 10-ounce bag frozen corn
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Juice of 1/2 lime (or about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Minced cilantro for topping
- Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Heat a heavy-duty skillet on high heat for three minutes. Add in the corn and toss every minute or so until the corn is slightly charred. Allow the corn to cool completely.
- In a bowl, mix the seasonings with the cooked corn then top with cheese and cilantro before serving.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!