- 2 cups baby spinach or roughly chopped spinach leaves (about 2 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup unsweetened plain almondmilk
- 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 large or 2 small ripe, juicy mangoes, roughly chopped
- 1 small banana (optional)
- In a blender, purée spinach, ice, almondmilk, mint, lime juice and mangoes until smooth.
- Taste and add banana for extra sweetness, if desired. Serve immediately.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!