- 12 cooked Italian meatballs frozen
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1 garlic clove diced
- 1/2 cup red sauce more if you like it saucy
- 4-6 ounces goat cheese crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 piece Stonefire Artisan Flatbread
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare flat bread on a pizza pan. Brush the top of the flatbread with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, then dust with Italian seasoning. Place in preheat oven and bake for 3 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan heat olive oil, then add onion and garlic, cook for 4-5 minute until onion is tender. Turn off heat and add marinara sauce.
- Prepare meatballs by cutting them in half. Add to pan and toss to coat the meatballs in the sauce.
- Add meatballs to the top of the seasoned flatbread.
- Top meatballs with crumbled goat cheese. Place flat bread in the oven and bake for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven immediately top with fresh chopped basil. Cut, serve and devour!
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!