- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 pound mahi mahi or cod fillets, cut into 1-inch strips
- 4 corn tortillas (6-inches), warmed
Ingredients for Toppings:
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- For sauce, in a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, lime juice and milk and refrigerate until it’s time to serve.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together egg and water. In another shallow bowl, toss bread crumbs with lemon pepper. Dip fish in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture.
- Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add fish and cook 2-4 minutes per side or until golden brown and fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Serve in tortillas with toppings and sauce.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!