- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups of lukewarm water
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon oil/butter/shortening
- Mix dry ingredients together and add most water.
- Mix and add water until it has the consistency of tacky pizza dough.
- Knead for a few minutes.
- Let rest in greased bowl for 60 minutes.
- Divide into 6 pieces and roll out on floured surface thin.
- Heat griddle to 350F.
- Cook until golden brown spots form and flip to repeat on opposite side.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!