- 1 1/4 pounds of celery root
- 8 celery stalks
- 4 cups diced chilled turkey
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1/2 cup halved dried cherries
- Using a sharp knife, peel the skin from the celery root.
- Grate the celery root on the large holes of a hand-held grater. This should make approximately 1 cup.
- Trim and mince the celery stalks.
- Combine the 2 celeries in a bowl.
- Add the diced turkey, sour cream, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Fold in the pine nuts and dried cherries.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!