- 2 corns on the cob
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Clean the corn and cut it into strips. Use a sharp knife and a stable surface.
- Place the corn strips on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle the olive oil, add the coriander, paprika, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper and using your hands massage it into the corn.
- Bake in the center of the oven for around 25-30 minutes until the corn strips are fully cooked.
- Enjoy with parmesan and some fresh coriander.
- Salt and peppercorn to taste.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!