- 1 1/2 pounds shredded green cabbage.
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small grated onion
- 2 medium grated carrots
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the cabbage with the vinegar and salt.
- Grate the carrots and onion directly into the bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise and toss well.
- Can be served immediately, but best served if tossed occasionally for 30 minutes to 1 hour before.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!