- 2 (12.5 oz) cans chunk chicken breast, drained
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 24 Slider buns
- Bibb lettuce
- Combine chicken breast, celery, cranberries and pecans.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, honey, salt and pepper.
- Add to chicken mixture, stirring gently until combined.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Cut buns in half. Line bottom of bun with lettuce.
- Top with salad and other half of bun.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!