- 4 hard boiled eggs; coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup cooked ham; diced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese; shredded
- 1/2 cup celery; chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons onion; finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 Kaiser rolls; halved & buttered
- Combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon onto rolls, open face style.
- Put on a cookie sheet or other flat baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until the cheese melts and the tops of sandwiches look a little toasty.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!