- 3/4 lb pasta (any type)
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Seasoning to taste
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup croutons
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 6 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- Lemon wedges for serving
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons anchovy paste
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt & fresh black pepper to taste
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a large bowl. Refrigerate.
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions. Run under cold water and drain well.
- Season chicken breasts with olive oil and seasoning to taste. Grill over medium heat 4-5 minutes per side or until juices run clear. (165 degrees). Rest until cooled.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with desired amount of dressing.
- Serve immediately.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!