- 12 ounces cooked dried black beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup cooked corn
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup finely diced red onion
- 4 finely diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss well.
- Correct the seasonings by adding salt or lime juice to taste.
- If making ahead of time, wait to dice and cut the avocado until ready to serve.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!