- 3/4 cup cooked black beans
- 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
- 3 tablespoons bacon grease
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup diced green chilis
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack or cheddar cheese
- Brown beef stew meat in bacon grease with onion and green pepper.
- Combine all ingredients except cheese and cook 6 to 8 hours on low.
- Sprinkle cheese over individual servings.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!