- 1 pound soaked Great Northern Beans
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 pounds beef short ribs
- 6 cups water
- 3/4 cup barbeque sauce
- Place all ingredients in a crock pot except barbecue sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 10 to 16 hours.
- Before serving, remove short ribs and cut meat from bones.
- Return meat to crock pot.
- Stir in barbecue sauce before serving.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!