- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 8 ounces shredded spinach
- 1/3 cups chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook bacon in a 12-inch skillet over low heat stirring occasionally until crisp.
- Stir in vinegar, heat through and then remove from heat.
- Add spinach and onions to bacon mixture.
- Sprinkle with sugar, salt and pepper.
- Toss 1 to 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!