- 1/2 pound spinach
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 10 spears of asparagus
- 1/2 head red cabbage
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup peeled and sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup lemon French dressing
Ingredients for dressing:
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Rinse greens and break into bite-sized pieces.
- Place in a plastic bag or lightly covered container.
- Store in refrigerator for 4-6 hours or overnight to crisp.
- Wash asparagus spears and cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Shred cabbage and remove all hard pieces.
- Just before serving, carefully pat greens dry on towel.
- Place all ingredients in wooden bowl.
- Toss lightly to add lemon French dressing.
Preparation for dressing:
- Combine all ingredients in blender. Remove from blender and chill until serving time.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!