- 2 pounds boneless, skinless cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1 1/4 cup toasted almonds
- White pepper
- Cut cooked chicken breast meat into 1/2 inch cubes and set aside.
- Blend mayonnaise and sour cream into a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Add cubed chicken meat, grapes and almonds and mix lightly, coating chicken.
- Stir gently until blended.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!