- 4 cups cooked pasta, al dente
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cups shredded basil
- 1/2 cup diced mozarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté olive oil, tomatoes, onion, basil, salt and pepper until onions are translucent.
- Add pasta to skillet and sauté with sauce until hot.
- Take off burner and add diced mozarella cheese.
- Toss and serve while hot.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!