- 1 frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated white cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
- Add 2 tablespoons flour and whisk for 1 minute.
- Slowly whisk in milk and salt until smooth and boiling.
- Add broccoli and grated cheese and continue to whisk.
- Bring to a boil.
- Season with cayenne and nutmeg.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!