- Maximizes space to grow more herbs successfully
- Optimize plant growth with varying microclimates
- Enhanced garden aesthetic: this garden will be the focal point of your garden
- Herbs are easily accessible for harvest: just an arms reach away!
- Growing organic food yourself saves money
- Avoiding GMOs and pesticides is always great for your health
- Little to none weeding needed
- Effectively manages water: less waste is great for our drought
- Drip irrigation makes this garden too easy to maintain
- No more bending or kneeling to garden!
Great idea! Good use of vertical space.
Do you have limited sun, space or time to garden? Want a highly productive, energy efficient way to grow food ? Then consider a herb spiral design in your garden. Creating a Herb Spiral close to your kitchen might be your perfect solution.
I like the idea.
I wonder if you could shed some light on something that s always confused me about herb spirals given that the sun appears to move clockwise in the northern hemisphere and counterclockwise in the southern, and that ground sloping toward the western afternoon sun will dry out faster than ground sloping away from it, and that one of the benefits given for herb spirals is to provide microclimates for sensitive herbs, one would expect that designs for herb spirals would always indicate whether they are intended for the northern or southern hemisphere, but I have never found such an indication on a published design.