- 28 round cracker
- ⅔ cup fresh mozzarella (sliced thinly)
- 4 fresh, ripe tomatoes (washed and sliced)
- 4 ounces serrano ham (thinly sliced)
- Kosher salt (to taste)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh basil leaves (for garnish)
- Lay out 28 cracker rounds on a serving platter or board.
- Top each cracker with a slice of mozzarella cheese, tomato slice or Serrano ham slice.
- Season with salt and pepper; drizzle with olive oil, garnish with basil.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!