- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 6 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. In a small saucepan, bring the cranberries, 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lime juice, sugar and 1/4 cup water to a boil.
- Add the zest, cover and remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the sweet potatoes, coriander, cumin and remaining 4 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Season; toss to coat the potatoes. Spread on a large foil-lined baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes.
- Pour the cranberry mixture over the potatoes; toss to coat. Continue roasting until the potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Season; toss with the cilantro.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!