- 1½ cups romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- 1/4 cup canned mandarin oranges, juice drained
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup canned pineapple chunks, juice drained
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries, washed and patted dry
- 2 Tbsp or 15 grams toasted pecans, chopped (Optional)
Homemade Creamy Poppyseed Dressing:
- 2 Tbsp light mayo
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened almond or skim milk
- 1/2 Tbsp sugar or white granulated sugar sweetener such as Lakanto
- Classic monk fruit sweetener
- 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp poppy seeds
- In a bowl, arrange, chopped romaine lettuce, strawberries, oranges, pineapple, blueberries, and toasted pecans.
- To make the dressing, add all the ingredients into a salad dressing container or a mason jar. Shake all the ingredients together.
- Chill in the fridge for about an hour before using.
- Drizzle salad with poppyseed dressing and serve!
Makes 1 large salad serving including 2 Tbsp homemade dressing
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!