- One 8 ounce tub cream cheese spread with chive and onion
- 6 multigrain flatbread or Greek pita flatbread
- 3 cups torn lettuce
- 8 ounces hot smoked salmon, broken into pieces
- 8 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- Ground black pepper
- Divide cream cheese evenly among six multigrain flatbread rounds, spreading it on one side of each flatbread.
- Top with torn lettuce.
- Add salmon, radishes, and capers to each flatbread; sprinkle with pepper.
- Fold in half to serve.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!