- 8-9 oz salmon fillet
- 1 concentrated vegetable stock pot (like Knorr)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 7 oz tagliatelle
- 4 1/2 oz frozen peas
- 8 1/2 oz crème fraiche
- Heat the oven to 425°F. Put the salmon on a lined baking tray and cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Bring 32 ounces of salted water to the boil. Add the vegetable stock pot and onion and then stir to combine and plunge in the tagliatelle. Return to the boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the peas to the pasta pan and cook for 3 minutes until the peas and pasta are tender. Drain the pasta, reserving just a little stock in the base of the pan.
- Return the pasta to the pan with the crème fraiche. Remove the salmon from the skin and add in chunks to the pan. Gently stir to combine. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!