- 1 cup butter, softened (no substitutes)
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 – 1⁄2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in extract; gradually add flour until dough forms a ball.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, make an indentation in the center.
- Fill with jam.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14-18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Spoon additional into cookies if desired.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!