- 6 10-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 30 pepperoni slices
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 2.25oz can sliced black olives
- 1 can mushrooms
- Pizza sauce
- Sliced jalapenos (optional)
- Prep the ingredients by thinly slicing the vegetables and draining the olives and mushrooms.
- For each pizzadilla: Measure 1/3 cup of shredded cheese. Sprinkle half of the cheese over one half of the tortilla, add toppings and then sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top. Fold the empty side of the tortilla over the toppings.
- Place the pizzadilla in a pre-warmed skillet (medium heat) and cook until brown and crispy on the bottom. Carefully flip the pizzadilla over and cook until brown and crispy on the second side. Once both sides are crisp and the cheese is melted inside, slice into thirds with a pizza cutter. Dip in the pizza sauce prior to eating.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!