- 8 oz. uncooked corkscrew pasta
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14 oz.) can diced basil, garlic and oregano tomatoes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni slices
- Shredded parmesan cheese for topping
- In a large pot, bring pasta, broth, tomatoes, garlic powder, oregano and milk to a boil. Cook at a medium boil with lid on pot, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes or until noodles are al dente. Most of the liquid should have evaporated. If it hasn’t, remove lid and let pasta cook for an additional few minutes, or until liquid is mostly evaporated.
- Stir in shredded mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Stir until melted and combined.
- Top with additional parmesan cheese if desired and serve immediately.
Do you like what you see? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to get content like this every week!